- Shock in Ardara and Raphoe as news of closure of the Ulster Bank Branches in the towns confirmed – Pringle
- My concluding remarks on the second stage debate of my ESC Rights Bill
- IRISH TIMES: Government will block Bill to insert rights in Constitution
- Deputy Pringle and Peter McVerry call on Government to support ESC Rights Bill
- Pringle a guest speaker at NUI Galway Climate Congress on fossil fuel divestment
Shock in Ardara and Raphoe as news of closure of the Ulster Bank Branches in the towns confirmed – Pringle
Thomas Pringle TD – Press Release – March 23rd, 2017 * “Communities in Ardara and Raphoe are shocked today to hear...
Link to Irish Times article
Press Release – March 22nd, 2017 * Deputy Pringle’s Economic, Social and Cultural Rights Bill will reach second stage debate in...
March 21st, 2017 – Thomas Pringle TD * Deputy Pringle was invited to speak to students and climate change stakeholders at...