- Shock in Ardara and Raphoe as news of closure of the Ulster Bank Branches in the towns confirmed – Pringle
- My concluding remarks on the second stage debate of my ESC Rights Bill
- IRISH TIMES: Government will block Bill to insert rights in Constitution
- Deputy Pringle and Peter McVerry call on Government to support ESC Rights Bill
- Pringle a guest speaker at NUI Galway Climate Congress on fossil fuel divestment
Independent Deputy Thomas Pringle says that the government decision taken today to privatise the rural broadband network will prove to...
* To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources how he will prioritise the roll-out of...
Donegal TD Raises concerns about EIr’s promise to roll out rural broadband
The concern was raised in light of Eir’s recent announcement that 14,000 residents will see broadband rolled...